- Closed for Winter Holidays
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - Tuesday, December 31, 2013
The Chestatee Regional Library System will be closed on Tuesday, December 24 - Wednesday, January 1 for staff furlough and to observe the Christmas and New Year's Holidays.
Dawson County Library will re-open Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 10 AM.
Lumpkin County Library will re-open Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 12:30 PM.
How will it impact you?
- No materials will be due and no fines will be accrued. The last day to check out library items before the closure is Monday, December 23.
- No book drops will be open. Patrons should keep books and materials at home until the library system reopens. No fines will be charged during the closure dates. Patrons will be responsible for theft, loss or damage to library materials left outside buildings.
- Access to the online catalog will be available. You will be able to search the catalog or databases, place holds on materials, or check your library record.
- Access to the Web site (www.chestateelibrary.org) will be available. However, no staff members will be working to maintain and troubleshoot problems on the site, or to provide assistance from the many phone numbers, e-mails and other staff contact points listed on the site.
- No mail will be received during the closure. The library will have the U.S. Post Office hold all mail until the library reopens.
- No book donations will be collected at library facilities during the closure. If you have book donations to make during the closure, please hold them until the libraries re-open Thursday, January 2, 2014.
EventList powered by schlu.net